Health Mart Prenatal Vitamins Tablets
Health Mart Prenatal Vitamins Tablets can be a very important step toward having a healthy baby. Even before you know you are pregnant, your baby can benefit from essential nutrients provided by the right multivitamin/multimineral supplement. This prenatal vitamin: is specially designed to supply important nutrients to meet the needs of a woman’s body before, during, and after pregnancy; meets USP (United States Pharmacopeia) standards for dissolution, quality, and potency.
A child-resistant safety cap is provided as a safeguard against accidental ingestion by children. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- One tablet daily with food or as directed by your physician.
- For use prior to conception, during pregnancy, and during the postnatal period for both the lactating and non-lactating mother.
- Store at room temperature (59-86 degrees F).
1 Tablet: Vitamin 4000 IU (100% as Beta-Carotene); Vita C 120 mg; Vitamin D 400 IU; Vitamin E 30 IU; Thiamin 1.8 mg; Riboflavin 1.7 mg; Niacin 20 mg; Vitamin B6 2.6 mg; Folic Acid 800 mcg; Vitamin B12 8 mcg; Calcium 200 mg; Iron 28 mg; Zinc 25 mg; Calcium Carbonate; Ascorbic Acid; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Ferrous Fumarate; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; Zinc Oxide; Gelatin; Acacia; Croscarmellose Sodium; Niacinamide; Stearic Acid; Dextrin; Silicon Dioxide; Hypromellose; Titanium Dioxide; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Beta-Carotene; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Thiamine Mononitrate; Riboflavin; Dextrose; Lecithin; Folic Acid; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake; Cholecalciferol; Cyanocobalamin.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Contains Soy.
RN: 000458S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1519875, UPC: 52569014344