Health Mart Ready-To-Use Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative
Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative for the relief of occasional constipation; this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes. Its protective shield prevents contamination. It has a comfortable, lubricated tip for ease of insertion. The one-way safety valve controls flow and prevents reflux. Mineral Oil Lubricant comes in an easy, soft squeeze bottle. As the world keeps evolving, so will we – with unique new technologies and products that help you look and feel your best.
How To Use
- Use as directed by a doctor Rectal enema dosage is 120 ml in a single daily dosage (per 24 hours).
- Adults and children 13 years of age and older: 1 bottle once daily.
- Positions for using Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative: Left-side Position: Lie on left side with knees bent and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm fold comfortably.
- How to use this enema: Remove the protective shield from enema tip before inserting.
- Hold bottle upright, grasping bottle cap with fingers.
- Grasp protective shield with the other hand and pull gently to remove.
- Administering Enema: With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with a slight side-to-side movement, with tip pointing toward navel.
- Insertion may be easier if a person receiving enema bears down, as if having a bowel movement.
- Doing so helps relax muscles around the anus; Do not force enema tip into rectum.
- Stop using if tip is hard to insert.
- Forcing the tip into the rectum can cause injury (especially if you have hemorrhoids).
- If enema tip causes rectal bleeding or pain, get immediate medical care; Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone.
- It is not necessary to empty bottle completely, as it contains more liquid than needed; Remove tip from rectum and stay in position until urge to evacuate is strong (usually 1 to 5 minutes).
- If no urge is felt after 5 minutes of using Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative, try to empty bowel.
- Call a doctor promptly if no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes because dehydration could occur.
- Ready-to-use: Protective shield prevents contamination; comfortable, lubricated tip for ease of insertion; one-way safety valve controls flow & prevents reflux; easy, soft squeeze bottle.
- Children under 13 years of age: DO NOT USE.
- Store Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative at 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F).
Each 120 mL Delivered Dose: Mineral Oil 100%
- Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative us for rectal use only.
- Take Caution only at bedtime.
- Do not use at any other time or administer to infants, except upon the advice of a physician.
- Do not use on children under 13 years of age; on pregnant women; on persons with difficulty swallowing, or on bedridden patients; if you are presently taking a stool softener laxative; or take with meals.
Ask a doctor:
- Before use if you have already used a laxative for more than 3 days; have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding; you have no bowel movements within 30 minutes of enema use, As with any drug, if you are nursing a baby, seek advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep Enema Mineral Oil Lubricant Laxative out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF TOP OR BOTTOM FLAP OF CARTON IS TORN OR MISSING.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: CARTON SEALED FOR SAFETY.
- IF PRINTED SEAL ON BOTTOM OR TOP FLAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING, DO NOT USE.
- Each 118 mL contains 4.3g Sodium.
- Bottle, cap.
- And the shield is NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX.
RN: 000175S00495H02, MCK: 3497039, UPC: 05256913970