Health Mart Slow Release Iron Tablets
Health Mart Slow Release Iron Tablets its slow release delivery system gives you the high potency iron you need with the gentleness you want. Gentle to your system: May reduce constipation and abdominal discomfort associated with immediate-release iron tablets. Slow-release: Time-release controlled delivery system gently provides high potency iron. Small tablet: Once a day dosage, easy to swallow.
This product is an iron supplement for iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia when the need for such supplementation has been determined by a physician. Gluten-free. Iron deficiency is most common among women (approximately 12% of U.S. women).
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a physician.
- Tablets must be swallowed whole.
- Not intended for use in children.
1 Tablet: Iron (Elemental) 45 mg; Dried Ferrous Sulfate USP; Dicalcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Hypromellose; Stearic Acid; Polyvinyl Alcohol; FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol; Talc; FD&C Red 40 Aluminum Lake; Silicon Dioxide; Titanium Dioxide; FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake.
- The treatment of iron deficiency anemia should be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not take this product with other dietary supplements containing iron.
- This product is not intended for long term use unless directed by a doctor.
- Consult your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- Since oral iron products may interfere with the absorption of oral antibiotics (e.g. tetracycline), these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
- Consult a doctor before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
- Occasional gastrointestinal discomfort (such as nausea) may be minimized by taking with meals.
- Iron products may occasionally cause constipation or diarrhea.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000348S00495H02, MCK: 1519792, UPC: 52569014336, 14336