Health Mart Sore Throat Spray Cherry Flavor – Phenol
Health Mart Sore Throat Spray Cherry Flavor Temporarily relieves sore throat, pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation. Alcohol 0.10%, aspirin free, sugar-free.
How To Apply
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: apply to the affected area (one spray); allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out; use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 6 years of age, consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Do not refrigerate.
Alcohol; FD&C Red #40; Flavor; Glycerin; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium Anhydrous.
- Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash or fever develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000125S00495H02, Z: 000540, MCK: 3407236, UPC: 05256913845