Health Mart Sterile Eye Drops Redness Relief – Glycerin, Naphazoline Hydrochloride
Health Mart Sterile Eye Drops Redness Relief Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. Get relief from irritation, redness, burning and mild dry eyes with Clear Eyes Redness Relief eye drops; for redness due to minor irritations.
- Soothes and moisturizes
How To Apply
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Store Redness Relief Drops at room temperature.
Glycerin 0.2%; Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%
Benzalkonium Chloride; Boric Acid; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water; Sodium Borate
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if: Solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- When using this product: Do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination; replace cap after using; overuse may cause more redness of the eye; pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: You feel eye pain; changes in vision occur; redness or irritation of the eye lasts; condition worsens; symptoms last for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000206S00495H02, MCK: 3513827, UPC: 05256914003, DRL0051HM0