Health Mart Sterile Hydrogen Peroxide, Cleaning, and Disinfecting, Lens Care System
Sterile Hydrogen Peroxide, Cleaning and Disinfecting, Lens Care System For soft (Hydrophilic) contact lenses replaced in 30 days or less. Cleans dissects, removes protein, stores, contains a cleaning agent. Always discard the remaining solution from the barrel case. Rinse the barrel case thoroughly with un-reserved sterile saline and leave it open to air dry.
How To Use
- Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. This will help to prevent eye infections by removing dirt and oils that could get on the lenses.
- Use only the solutions recommended by your eye care practitioner. Seek advice from your eye care practitioner before making any changes to your care regimen to ensure compatibility with lenses. Always follow the directions for use in the labeling included with the solution.
- To open the bottle, turn cap counterclockwise. The cap has a tamper-evident ring that breaks when it is turned counterclockwise. Do not use if the ring is broken before the first use.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Store Lens Care System below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle. Discard contents of bottle 3 months after first opening.
- Ensure the lens does not overlap with the spokes of the holder and does not become pinched when the basket is closed. Close the basket. Repeat the rinsing step with your left lens and place it in the other basked marked. Only use Health Mart lens case containing the platinum disc neutralizer when using Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Lens Care System.
- Important: Do not overtighten the lens case cap.
- Please note: If lenses are used prior to the required 6-hour neutralizing period, then this may cause burning or redness to the eye.
To obtain cleaning and disinfection, the following steps must be completed:
- Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly before handling your lenses.
- Thoroughly rinse each side of your right lens for 5 seconds with fresh Health mart Hydrogen Peroxide cleaning and disinfecting solution.
- Open the basket of your health mart barrel lens case with the platinum disc neutralizer marked R and place your right lens on the dome of the central holder.
- Fill the barrel case up to the marked line with Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution. Do not overfill the lens case. It is important that you do not pour Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution into the barrel case until your lenses have been placed into each basket. This will ensure that the neutralization process does not begin before the lenses are immersed in the solution.
- Place the lens holder into the barrel case and close securely.
- Allow your Lens Care System to soak for at least 6 hours or overnight ensuring that the barrel case is in an upright position and that the lenses are fully immersed in the Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide cleaning and disinfecting solution. Do not shake. Invert the lens case during the disinfection process.
- After a period of at least 6 hours, your lenses may be removed from the barrel case and worn. Do not rinse prior to insertion.
- Always discard the remaining solution from the barrel case.
- Rinse the barrel case thoroughly with unpreserved sterile saline and leave it open to air dry.
3% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution; 0.00025% Poloxamer; Stabilized With Phosphonic Acid; Buffered With Phosphates; Platinum Disc Neutralizer In Barrel Case.
- DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY INTO THE EYE.
- Do not put Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution on your lenses and insert directly into the eye.
- Never rinse your lenses with Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution prior to insertion.
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least SIX (6) hours in Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution, with the platinum disc neutralizer, as directed.
- If the Lens Care System Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution accidentally come in contact with the eyes, it may cause burning, stinging or redness.
- Remove your lens(es) immediately and flush your eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline.
- If burning or irritation continues, seek professional assistance from an eye care professional.
- If accidentally swallowed, an upset stomach and vomiting may result.
- Seek immediate professional medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center.
- NOT for use with heat (thermal) disinfection. Do not use the platinum disc neutralizer for more than 31 uses or 1 month of daily use.
- PRECAUTIONS: Never reuse Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Lens Care System. Always discard the remaining solution from the lens care.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
RN: 000650S00495H02, MCK: 3453701, UPC: 05256913887