Health Mart Sterile Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Health Mart Sterile Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Removes protein deposits and reduces lipid deposition. Comfort formula, stores, cleans, rinses, disinfects, conditions, lens case inside. Daily use of Multi-Purpose Solution eliminates the need for a separate enzymatic cleaner or daily cleaner for many lens wearers – consult your eye care professional.
- Best for contact lens cleaning and protein deposits.
How To Use
- See package insert printed on inside of the carton for important safety and other information.
- Use only fresh Health Mart multi-purpose (contact lens disinfecting) solution each time you soak (store) your lenses.
- If not wearing the contact lenses immediately, store in the unopened lens case.
- Do not store your lenses in ordinary saline in the place of Health Mart Multi-purpose solution.
- The saline solution will not disinfect contact lenses.
- Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures to care for your lenses based on your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule.
- Always follow your eye care professional’s instructions.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Poloxamer; Sodium Phosphate Buffer; Sodium Chloride; Disodium Edetate; Polyhexanide 0.0001%
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least six (6) hours in DISINFECTING SOLUTION as directed.
- Do not reuse or top off old solution left in your lens case since solution reuse reduces effective lens disinfection and could lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness.
- Topping off is the addition of fresh solution to the solution that has been sitting in your case. Do not use with heat (thermal) disinfection systems.
- Never reuse this DISINFECTING SOLUTION.
- Always discard the remaining solution from the lens case.
- Discard contents of the bottle 3 months after opening.
- Using your MULTI-PURPOSE DISINFECTING SOLUTION beyond the discard date could result in contamination of the solution and can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
RN: 000545S00495H02, MCK: 3453750, UPC: 05256913889, KC002HM