Health Mart Sterile Multi-Purpose Solution
Health Mart Sterile Multi-Purpose Solution cleans, rinses, disinfects, removes protein, and stores soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- No rub, comfort formula.
- Best for cleaning and disinfecting contact lenses.
How To Use
- For the cleaning and disinfection of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Step 1: Rinse: thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh this Solution.
- Step 2: Soak: fill the lens case with enough Sterile Multi-Purpose Solutions to cover the lenses and close the storage case tightly. Soak overnight or for at least six hours, for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal.
- Rinse each side of the lenses for 5 seconds with fresh sterile Solution prior to insertion. Your lenses are ready to wear only when all the above steps are completed.
- Place at least three drops of Health Mart Pharmacy Multi-Purpose Solution on each side of the contact lens and rub for 20 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse your lenses with fresh Health Mart Pharmacy Multi-Purpose Solution. Then follow the instructions above to place the lens in the lens case and fill it with fresh solution. Allow your lenses to soak overnight or for at least six hours, for disinfection, cleaning and protein removal.
- After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected every 30 days and prior to wearing.
- You may store lenses in the unopened case for up to 30 days.
- If not wearing the contact lenses immediately, you may store in unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
- Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures (such as rubbing your lens with a separate daily cleaner and rinsing with saline) to care for your lenses based on individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule.
A Sterile, Isotonic Solution That Contains: Poloxamer; Sodium Phosphate Buffer; Sodium Chloride; Disodium Edetate; Preserved with: Polyhexanide 0.0001%.
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least six (6) hours in Health Mart Pharmacy Multi-Purpose Solution as directed.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
- Never reuse Sterile Multi-Purpose Solution. Always discard the remaining solutions from the lens case. Store at room temperature.
- Discard contents of the bottle 3 months after opening. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS: There are no known contraindications for the use of this product.
- However, if you are allergic to any ingredient in the Health Mart Pharmacy Multi-Purpose Solution, DO NOT use.
RN: 000368S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2223022, UPC: 05256913473