Sunmark Sterile Multi-purpose Solution
Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects, Removes Protein and Stores Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses. Contains No Chlorhexidine or Thimerosal. No Rub.
How To Use
- No Rub Lens Care Directions: for the Cleaning and Disinfection of Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses Replaced in 30 Days or Less.
- Step 1: Rinse. Thoroughly Rinse Each Side of the Lens for 5 Seconds With Fresh Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution.
- Step 2: Soak. Fill the Lens Case With Enough Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution to Cover the Lenses and Close the Storage Case Tightly.
- Soak Overnight or for at Least Six Hours, for Disinfection, Cleaning and Protein Removal.
- Rinse Each Side of the Lenses for 5 Seconds With Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution Prior to Insertion.
- Your Lenses Are Ready to Wear Only When All the Above Steps Are Completed.
- Your Eye Care Professional May Recommend Additional Products or Procedures (Such as Rubbing Your Lens With a Separate Daily Cleaner and Rinsing With Saline) to Care for Your Lenses Based on Individual Tear Chemistry and Lens Wearing Schedule.
- Always Follow Your Eye Care Professional’s Instructions.
- Directions for Use for Lenses Replaced in Greater Than 30 Days: Place at Least Three Drops of Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution on Each Side of Contact Lens and Rub for 20 Seconds.
- Thoroughly Rinse Your Lenses With Fresh Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution. Then Follow the Instructions Above to Place the Lens in the Lens Case and to Fill It With Fresh Solution. Allow Your Lenses to Soak Overnight or for at Least Six Hours, for Disinfection, Cleaning and Protein Removal.
- Your Lenses Are Now Ready to Wear.
- If Any Debris Remains on Contact Lenses, Rinse With Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution Prior to Insertion.
- After This Time, Your Lenses Must Be Cleaned and Disinfected With Fresh Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution Every 30 Days and Prior to Wear.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children.
- Storage: You May Store Lenses in the Unopened Case for Up to 30 Days.
- If Not Wearing the Contact Lenses Immediately, You May Store in Unopened Lens Case for Up to 30 Days.
- Store at Room Temperature.
A Sterile Isotonic Solution That Contains: Poloxamer Sodium Phosphate Buffer Sodium Chloride Disodium Edetate Preserved With: Polyhexanide 0.0001%
- Do Not Wear the Lenses Unless You Have Allowed Them to Soak for at Least Six (6) Hours in Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution as Directed.
- Not for Use With Heat (Thermal) Disinfection.
- Never Reuse Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution.
- Always Discard the Remaining Solution From the Lens Case.
- Use Before the Expiration Date Marked on the Carton and Bottle.
- Discard Contents of the Bottle 3 Months After Opening.
- Keep the Bottle Tightly Closed When Not in Use.
- Contraindications: There Are No Known Contraindications for Use of This Product.
- However, if You Are Allergic to Any Ingredient in the Sunmark Multi-purpose Solution, Do Not Use.
- See Package Insert Printed on Inside of Carton for Important Safety and Other Information.
RN: 000469S00495H02, MCK: 1723162, UPC: 01093917033