Health Mart Stimulant Laxative Bisacodyl USP 5 mg Tablets – Bisacodyl USP
Health Mart Stimulant Laxative Bisacodyl Tablets is useful in the temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours. Bisacodyl laxative is gentle, predictable overnight relief. Comfort coated.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: take 1 tablet in a single daily dose.
- Tamper evident: Do not use Stimulant Laxative Bisacodyl if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Avoid excessive humidity.
- Store Stimulant Laxative Bisacodyl at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
Acacia; Ammonium Hydroxide; Calcium Carbonate; Carnauba Wax; Colloidal Anhydrous Silica; Corn Starch; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Iron Oxide Black; Lactose Anhydrous; Magnesium Stearate; Methylparaben; Polydextrose; Polyethylene Glycol; Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Shellac Glaze; Simethicone; Sodium Alginate; Sucrose; Sodium Bicarbonate; Stearic Acid; Sodium Benzoate; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin; Triethyl Citrate.
- Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- Ask a doctor use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
- When using the product: do not chew or crush tablet(s); do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk; you may have stomach discomfort, faintness, and cramps.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
- These could be signs of a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Stimulant Laxative Bisacodyl out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Keep the outer package for complete product information.
RN: 000107S00495H02, MCK: 3509460, UPC: 05256913977