Health Mart Stool Softener Softgels – Docusate Sodium
Stool Softener Softgels Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Gentle, dependable, stimulant-free.
- Take only by mouth.
- Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-3 softgels daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- Excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Each Softgel Contains: Docusate Sodium 100 mg.
D&C Red #33; Edible Ink; FD&C Blue #1*; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Yellow #6; Gelatin; Glycerin; Polyethylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol*; Purified Water; Sorbitan; Sorbitol; Titanium Dioxide; Each Softgel Contains: Sodium 6 mg; *Contains One or More of These Ingredients.
Do not use if: You are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000260S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3404241, UPC: 05256914123