Health Mart Stool Softener + Stimulant Laxative Tablets – Docusate Sodium, Sennosides
Health Mart Stool Softener + Stimulant Laxative Tablets are useful for overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity). Laxative tablet generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours. These stool softener tablets are small and easy to swallow. They offer comfortable relief from occasional constipation and help prevent dry, hard stools.
- Take only by mouth.
- Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2-4 tablets daily.
- 6 to under 12 years of age children : Take 1-2 tablets daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: take up to 1 tablet daily.
- Under 2 years children: ask a doctor.
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Each Tablet Contains: Docusate Sodium 50 mg; Sennosides 8.6 mg.
Carnauba Wax*; Croscarmellose Sodium; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate; FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake*; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Silicon Dioxide; Sodium Benzoate*; Stearic Acid*; Talc*; Titanium Dioxide; *Contains one or more of these ingredients; Each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg, sodium 6 mg (very low sodium).
- Do not use: laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor; if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
- These may indicate a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- TAMPER EVIDENT; DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
RN: 000240S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3785474, UPC: 05256914250