Sunmark Clearlax Powder
Relieves Occasional Constipation (Irregularity). Generally Produces a Bowel Movement in 1 to 3 Days. Increases Frequency of Bowel Movements and Softens the Stool. Original Prescription Strength. Once-daily Doses. Dissolves in Any Beverage.
- Do Not Take More Than Directed Unless Advised by Your Doctor.
- The Bottle Top is a Measuring Cap Marked to Contain 17 Grams of Powder When Filled to the Indicated Line (White Section in Cap).
- Adults and Children 17 Years of Age and Older: Fill to Top of White Section in Cap Which is Marked to Indicate the Correct Dose (17 G).
- Stir and Dissolve in Any 4 to 8 Ounces of Beverage (Cold, Hot or Room Temperature) Then Drink.
- Use Once a Day.
- Use No More Than 7 Days.
- Children 16 Years of Age or Under: Ask a Doctor.
- Store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
In Each Dose: Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 G (Cap Filled to Line).
Allergy Alert: Do Not Use if You Are Allergic to Polyethylene Glycol. Do Not Use if You Have Kidney Disease, Except Under the Advice and Supervision of a Doctor.
Ask a Doctor Before Use if You Have: Nausea, Vomiting or Abdominal Pain a Sudden Change in Bowel Habits That Lasts Over 2 Weeks Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use if You Are Taking a Prescription Drug. When Using This Product You May Have Loose, Watery, More Frequent Stools.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if: You Have Rectal Bleeding or Your Nausea, Bloating, Cramping or Abdominal Pain Gets Worse. These May Be Signs of a Serious Condition You Get Diarrhea You Need to Use a Laxative for Longer Than 1 Week. If Pregnant or Breast-feeding, Ask a Health Professional Before Use. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help or Contact a Poison Control Center Right Away.
RN: 000398S00495H02, MCK: 1183359, UPC: 01093925144