Sunmark Triple Antibiotic Ointment Plus Pain Reliever
First Aid to Help Prevent Infection and Provide Temporary Relief of Pain or Discomfort in Minor: Cuts, Scrapes, Burns.
How To Apply
- Unscrew Cap and Pull Tab to Remove Foil Seal.
- Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Clean the Affected Area.
- Apply a Small Amount of This Product (an Amount Equal to the Surface Area of the Tip of a Finger) on the Area 1 to 3 Times Daily.
- May Be Covered With a Sterile Bandage.
- Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a Doctor.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store at Controlled Room Temperature 15 Degrees – 30 Degrees C (59 Degrees – 86 Degrees F).
Each Gram: Bacitracin 500 Units Neomycin 3.5 Mg Polymyxin B 10,000 Units Pramoxine Hcl 10 Mg
for External Use Only.
Do Not Use: if You Are Allergic to Any of the Ingredients. Ask a Doctor Before Use if You Have: Deep or Puncture Wounds, Animal Bites, Serious Burns. When Using This Product: Do Not Use in the Eyes, Do Not Apply Over Large Areas of the Body.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if: You Need to Use for More Than 1 Week Condition Persists or Gets Worse Symptoms Persist for More Than 1 Week or Clear Up and Occur Again Within a Few Days Rash or Other Allergic Reaction Develops. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help or Contact a Poison Control Center Right Away.
RN: 000419S00495H02, MCK: 1982552, UPC: 01093957733