Health Mart Trueplus Diabetics’ Foot Care Cream – Dimethicone
Trueplus Diabetics Foot Care Cream helps relieve, prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or cracked skin. Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. For dry, rough/cracked feet.
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free.
- Dermatologist tested.
How To Apply
- Apply Diabetics`Foot Cream as needed to dry, rough or problem skin areas.
- Reapply as often as needed.
Water; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Glyceryl Tribehenate; Glycerin; Stearic Acid; Cetearyl Alcohol; Behenyl Erucate; Octyldodecyl Behenate; Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Hexylene Glycol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Allantoin; Carbomer; Bisabolol (and) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract; Cholesterol; Disodium EDTA; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Sodium Hydroxide.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on: Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. Keep Diabetics Foot Care Creams out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000425S00495H02, Z: 000000, MCK: 3438637, UPC: 05256913876