Health Mart Ultimate Women’s Complete 50+ Multivitamin Supplement Tablets
Health Mart ultimate women’s complete 50+ Multivitamin Supplement Tablets utilizes current nutritional science. This formula supplies key nutrients in a complete multivitamin supplement specially formulated for women 50+. Immune support: Antioxidants help support immune function. Energy metabolism: B-vitamins help convert food to fuel. Eye health: Helps support healthy eyesight with lutein, zinc, and vitamins A, C and E. Science suggests vitamin D helps to support breast health. Calcium and vitamin D help maintain strong bones. 31 nutrients. Gluten-free. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Supplement for Women’s not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Immune support: Antioxidants help support immune function.
- Energy metabolism: B-vitamins help convert food to fuel.
- Eye health: Supplement for Women’s Helps to support healthy eyesight with lutein, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E.
- Science suggests vitamin D helps to support breast health.
- Calcium and vitamin D help maintain strong bones.
- Adults – take one tablet daily with food.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin A 3500 IU (43% as Beta-Carotene); Vitamin C 100 mg; Thiamin 1.1 mg; Riboflavin 1.1 mg; Niacin 14 mg; Vitamin B6 5 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 50 mcg; Biotin 30 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 5 mg; Calcium 500 mg; Iron 8 mg; Phosphorus 20 mg; Iodine 150 mcg; Magnesium 50 mg; Zinc 15 mg; Selenium 55 mcg; Copper 0.5 mg; Manganese 2.3 mg; Chromium 50 mcg; Molybdenum 50 mcg; Chloride 72 mg; Vitamin K 50 mcg;
Potassium 80 mg; Boron 150 mcg; Nickel 5 mcg; Silicon 2 mg; Vanadium 10 mcg; Lutein 300 mcg; Vitamin D 800 IU; Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Chloride; Dicalcium Phosphate; Ascorbic Acid (Vit C); Magnesium Oxide; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Acacia; dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E); Polyvinyl Alcohol; Stearic Acid; Croscarmellose Sodium; Ferrous Fumarate; Zinc Oxide; Niacinamide; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Calcium Silicate; Magnesium Stearate; Polyethylene Glycol; Manganese Sulfate; Silicon Dioxide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit B6); Vitamin E 35 IU; Calcium Pantothenate; Lecithin; Sodium Borate; Thiamin Mononitrate (Vit B1); Cupric Sulfate; Riboflavin (Vit B2); Beta-Carotene; FD&C Blue #2 Lake; Vitamin A Acetate (Vit A); Folic Acid; FD&C Red #40 Lake; Chromium Picolinate; Lutein; Potassium Iodide; Sodium Selenate; Sodium Molybdate; Phytonadione (Vit K); Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12); Sodium Metasilicate; Biotin; Nickel Sulfate; Sodium Metavanadate; Cholecalciferol (Vit D3).
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, taking medication or have a medical condition, ask a doctor before using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Important Information Long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults.
- Do not take this product if taking other vitamin A supplements. Contains Soy.
RN: 000555S00495H02, MCK: 1519677, UPC: 52569014323