Health Mart Ultra Strength Calcium Antacid Chewable Tablets Assorted – Calcium Carbonate USP
Ultra Strength Calcium Antacid Chewable Tablets relieves heartburn, acid ingestion, sour stomach, upset stomach associated with these symptoms. Each antacid tablet contains calcium of 430 mg. It does not meet USP for assay. Many other heartburn medications are absorbed into the bloodstream and can take hours or days to fully work. Heartburn medicine goes to work in seconds, traveling directly to the source of the heartburn. Once there, it neutralizes acid on contact, so you get fast heartburn relief. Ultra Strength Assorted Fruit antacids deliver double the acid neutralizing power per tablet of Regular Strength. Plus, they taste great too, giving you a delicious assorted fruit flavor.
- It starts working in seconds.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store Calcium Antacid Tablets at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Tablet Contains: Calcium Carbonate USP 1000 mg.
Dextrose; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake; Flavors; Glycerin; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Mineral Oil.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- When using this product: do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours; if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours; do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep Ultra Strength Calcium Antacid Tablets out of reach of children.
RN: 000145S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3510864, 3510849, UPC: 05256913999, 05256913998