Health Mart Unflavored Fiber Powder Psyllium Husk
Health Mart Unflavored Fiber Powder Psyllium Husk Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium seed husk, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels. One serving provides 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering the use of the product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. Original texture. Unflavored Original texture. Gluten-free.
- Place the serving listed in directions into an empty glass.
- Fill glass with at least 8 ounces of water.
- Stir briskly.
- If small clumps appear you may continue to mix well and drink promptly.
- Adults 12 years & over: 1 rounded teaspoon (tsp=teaspoon), 3 times a day.
- Put one serving into an empty glass and fill glass with 8 oz of water.
- Stir briskly and drink promptly.
- If mixture thickens add more water and stir.
- Take up to 3 times daily.
- New Users: Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase up to 3 servings per day as necessary.
- You may initially experience changes in bowel habits and minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
1 round tsp (7g): Calories 25; Total Carbohydrates 6g 2% *Percent Daily Values (DV) are Based on 2,000 Calorie Diet (Dietary Fiber 3g 12%* [Soluble Fiber 2g **Daily Value not established], Sugars 3g**); Iron 1mg 4%*; Sodium 3mg Less than 1%*; Potassium 30mg Less than 1%*; Sucrose; Psyllium Husk; Silicon Dioxide; Phenylketonurics: Contains 25mg per Teaspoon.
- NOTICE: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid.
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
- Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Allergy alert: May cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to ingested in inhaled psyllium.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting or experience a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, Stop use and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Bulk- forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is missing or broken.
- Fill controlled by weight, not volume.
RN: 000553S00495H02, MCK: 3590635, UPC: 05256914036