Unisom SleepTabs – Doxylamine Succinate
Unisom SleepTabs Doxylamine Succinate Tablets is clinically proven to help you fall asleep an average of 33% faster. You’ll sleep through the night and wake up recharged without grogginess or lingering side effects. Unisom SleepTabs Doxylamine Succinate Tablets are also safe and non-habit forming.
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep.
- Clinically tested.
- Proven effective.
- One tablet per dose.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Take once daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Retain in carton until time of use.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Store Unisom SleepTabs at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C.
Each Tablet Contains: Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg
Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate; FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Starch Glycolate.
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs.
- When using SleepTabs: avoid alcoholic beverages; take only at bedtime.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks.
- Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Unisom SleepTabs out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000679S00495H02, MCK: 1467752, UPC: 04116700609