Health Mart Pharmacy Universal Plus Reusable Hot and Cold Compress
Hot & Cold Compress application. Reusable Compress For head, shoulder, limbs, joints, dental, abdominal, back, neck. This is a recognized medical treatment for everyday minor injuries.
Heat therapy is generally applied to chronic or persistent injuries such as minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness, muscle spasm, and cramps. Cold therapy is a recognized medical treatment for everyday minor injuries and generally applied within 72 hours following sprains, strains, swelling, headaches, nose bleeds, toothaches, minor cuts and scrapes, insect bites, and minor injuries.
- Non-toxic, microwave safe.
- Flexible when frozen.
- Protective insulated sleeve.
- Stretches up to 54 inches.
- 5 x 10 in (128 mm x 255 mm).
- One size fits all.
- Carefully read all instructions and warnings located on Gel Pack before use.
RN: 000657S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3571981, UPC: 05256914050