Health Mart Urinary Pain Relief Tablets – Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride
Health Mart Urinary Pain Relief Tablets for Fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency, and frequency associated with urinary tract infections. Fast relief for urinary discomfort. Pain%3B Burning%3B Urgency. Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg. No. 1 Ingredient prescribed by doctors. Nothing relieves urinary.
- Relieves urinary pain, burning, and frequency of urinary infections.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets 3 times daily with a full glass of water, with or after meals as needed.
- Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- This product may stain contact lenses.
- Urinary Pain Relief Tablets can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones tests.
- Long term administration of phenazopyridine HCl has induced neoplasia in rats (large intestine) and mice (liver).
- Although no association between phenazopyridine hydrochloride and human neoplasia has been reported, adequate epidemiological studies along these lines have not been conducted.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
- Store Urinary Pain Relief at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F) in a dry place and protect from light.
Each Tablet Contains: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg.
Corn Starch; Croscarmellose Sodium; Lactose; Magnesium Silicate; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Polyvinylpyrrolidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Silicon Dioxide; Sodium Starch Glycolate; *Contains One or More of These Ingredients.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease; allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes; had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine.
Caution: Do not use Urinary Pain Relief Tablets if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate-Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
When using this product: Stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset; your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your symptoms last for more than 2 days; you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Tablets sealed in blister. Do not use Urinary Relief Tablets if the blister is opened or damaged.
RN: 000358S00495H02, MCK: 3586740, UPC: 05256914071, RAZO 030HM