Health Mart Vitamin D3 10 mcg (400 IU) Tablets
Health Mart Vitamin D3 10 Tablets are essential for the absorption of calcium and supports bones, teeth, and the immune system. Vitamin D3 Tablets No added yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This 10 mcg Tablets statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This 10 mcg Tablets product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin D3 10 Tablets Directions:
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
1 Tablet: Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) (50% Daily Value); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 90 mg (6% DV); Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Maltodextrin; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: BHA; BHT; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide; Starch; Sucrose; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
RN: 000195S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3797420, UPC: 05256914191