Health Mart Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1000 IU) Tablets
Vitamin D3 25 mcg (1000 IU) Tablets are essential for the absorption of calcium and supports bones, teeth, and the immune system. No added yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. Advance levels of vitamin D. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Vitamin D3 25 mcg Tablets product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
Vitamin D3 25 mcg Tablets Ingredients:
1 Tablet: Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) 125% *Daily Value; Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 90 mg 7%*; Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Maltodextrin; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: BHA; BHT; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide; Starch; Sucrose; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000352S00495H02, MCK: 3916772, UPC: 05256914194, 14194