Health Mart Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) Softgels – Vitamin E
Health Mart Vitamin E 180 mg (400 IU) Softgels contains Vitamin E is an antioxidant nutrient and supports the immune system. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Softgel: Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 180 mg (1200% Daily Value); Soybean Oil; Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Contains soy.
RN: 000644S00495H02, MCK: 3793544, UPC: 05256914139