Health Mart Vitamin E 90 mcg Tablets
Health Mart Vitamin E 90 mcg Tablets is an antioxidant nutrient and supports the immune system. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. Antioxidant support. These statements have not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Softgel: Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 90 mcg Daily Value 600%; Soybean Oil; Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water.
- Contains soy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tamper with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000516S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3916780, UPC: 05256914177