Health Mart Zinc 50 mg Tablets – Zinc
Health Mart Zinc 50 mg Tablets contain Zinc is an important antioxidant mineral that supports the immune system. Chelated. No added sugar, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a mineral supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 125 mg (10% Daily Value); Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mg (455% DV); Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: Croscarmellose Sodium; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; PEG: Polyvinyl Alcohol; Silicon Dioxide; Talc; Titanium Dioxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000365S00495H02, MCK: 3911740, UPC: 05256914197